• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tung Sol and JJ preamp tubes - SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Reaction score
SOLD

I have three pairs of preamp tubes that were used for around 10-15 minutes each. After getting my RM100LB moded to accept dual modules and having the Foglifter+ installed, I bought several different brands of tubes to experiment with the tone. I now have these almost new tubes sitting around. They are all matched pairs, however, I am not sure what the specs are for the JJ pairs; I threw away the boxes for one set and do not know which set goes with the remaining set of boxes--specs are on the boxes. However, they are matched pairs and I have been able to keep track of the pairs, if that matters to you.

I am asking $10 for each pair plus $5 shipping in the 48 states--$7 shipped via priority mail in the 50 states. Buy all three sets and combine shipping!

PM me if interested.

Tubes.jpg