• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in my top 3

AngelE and TwinFace are two modules I wouldn't want to be without

Everyone I've shown the AngelE to loves it as well

I mean to each his own, but I was kind of shocked reading that you didn't have one lol

Capt_Tippy said:
It's in my top 3

AngelE and TwinFace are two modules I wouldn't want to be without

Everyone I've shown the AngelE to loves it as well

I mean to each his own, but I was kind of shocked reading that you didn't have one lol

Oh I've had them before...Just not one in the current stable....lol....I had all the versions of the Angel as a matter of fact....E is the best....

Mattfig said:
Oh I've had them before...Just not one in the current stable....lol....I had all the versions of the Angel as a matter of fact....E is the best....

Yeah well that's kinda my point... but I figure there's certain Modules that I'd expect to find at MattFig's house.

Anyways you're not required to keep one on hand. LoL

Capt_Tippy said:
Mattfig said:

Yeah well that's kinda my point... but I figure there's certain Modules that I'd expect to find at MattFig's house.

Anyways you're not required to keep one on hand. LoL

You might be surprised at what mods I use most often - GraphicOR is my workhorse...Matchvox and Vishnu get a lot of play too...

Mattfig said:
You might be surprised at what mods I use most often - GraphicOR is my workhorse...Matchvox and Vishnu get a lot of play too...

Not surprised at what's in your gear stash, just shocked at what's not ;)