• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: MDA/Foglifter

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only like $50 new from Rob @ JF... And, I can't imagine any reason at all that someone would pull one out to sell used as it turns the RM from a mediocre amp at best to world class. I found my RM literally unusable without the foglifter (like a blanket is over it, quite literally). Just buy one from Rob or Salvation...

I just ordered a foglifter but I might still be interested in the MDA. I'll PM you Matt if that's the case. Thanks!

I have a RM100C with a foglifter. It collects dust in my basement. I'd LOVE to get rid of it.

on a related note (but also a hijack)
Has anyone A/B compared the two? I assume they pretty much deliver similar results (?)

Yes, I am still lurking on a potential comeback :shock:

crankyrayhanky said:
on a related note (but also a hijack)
Has anyone A/B compared the two? I assume they pretty much deliver similar results (?)

Yes, I am still lurking on a potential comeback :shock:

The Salvation MDA (I only have Mk I version here but have installed in both RM100 and RM50) produce a much more noticeable difference.

FWIW I still have my MTS gear but recently grabbed an AX8...my god that thing is awesome.....sounds incredible in my MOD50 loop :-D

I have the version 2 MDA in my RM100,
This is the one that enhances with it pushed in or pulled out, Made a world of difference in my rig, There is a very noticeable difference even with it pushed in..(The "defeated" mode) Best couple of bucks you will spend on your amp, even makes a lot of the stock modules sound great, I have been using just the stock silver with blackstripe plexi and SL+, keeps right up with our other guitar players AXE-fx no prob.