• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Any interesting modded Dual modules for sale?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drewiv said:
JKD said:
..whatcha got :)

Watcha want? :wink:

Got a Salvation Terrier inbound.....grabbed a JF MarkX couple of weeks ago...which is a cool take on The Mark

Boredom compels me to look for modules I haven't really tried before...LOL.

PM me if you like...anything you can bear to part with :)

At two very different ends of the sonic spectrum, I'd be willing to part with these since they don't get much play time and I could use the cash!

SG Dual Afterlife - this is 1 of only 2 dual ones (I think):

WP_20170213_007_zps0mtqawrc.jpg

JF Dual Special OD (version 1):

WP_20170213_009_zpsn02gysru.jpg

If you are interested in either PM me - I'm in the UK too, just so you know!

Ross

Never heard of the Afterlife, what is it?

I used to own the Dual OD Specisl, maybe I still do...actually I checked my DUAL module bag and I still own the OD Special DUAL..LOL

I'm in California ( ex UK)

Hey there are some modded dual modules on reverb including a mash all, ultra lead, xmg and another that I can't remember right now I'm not the one selling but thought you guys might want to know.

Dmario909 said:
Hey there are some modded dual modules on reverb including a mash all, ultra lead, xmg and another that I can't remember right now I'm not the one selling but thought you guys might want to know.

Thanks man...a couple of those are my old modules for sure....changed hands a couple of times or more :)