• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for a lyncbox cab

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrScary

Reaction score
if anyone happens to have one they want to sell, hit me up.. if you're in driving distance of Joliet, IL, even better.

I have one of the 2X12s. Only willing to sell it with the matching Jaded Faith modified RM50 head. The cab is loaded with Celestion G12M 65 Creambacks.

Spencer4hire said:
I have one of the 2X12s. Only willing to sell it with the matching Jaded Faith modified RM50 head. The cab is loaded with Celestion G12M 65 Creambacks.

What are the mods on the head?

The mods are JF Mercury Magnetics transformers and choke. Foglifter+,JFM adjustable input, adjustable loop controls and a switch to jump the loops.

JKD said:
Spencer4hire said:

im thinking we should split this LOL

MrScary said:
JKD said:
Spencer4hire said:

I PMd him for prices, be cool if it worked out. I already have a Lynch 2x12.

Maybe not the place to post this... what is it that makes this cab special besides the nice tolex design and the logo badge?

It is an oversize 2X12 with a stealth port on the rear at the bottom of the back panel. Nice firm bottom end. Was supposed to come loaded with Eminence Lynchback speakers. Mine did not. It was loaded with 20 watt Greenbacks. I replaced them with 65 watt Celestion Creambacks. Thought that was a better option. I can now use it with both my RM50 and RM100.
Why Randall thought 40 watt handling matched a 50 watt head was beyond me?

JKD said:
MrScary said:
JKD said:
Spencer4hire said:

I PMd him for prices, be cool if it worked out. I already have a Lynch 2x12.
lmk what you get back

j4q0 said:
Maybe not the place to post this... what is it that makes this cab special besides the nice tolex design and the logo badge?

If you are talking about the Lynchbox 4X12 I can say the one I got has eminence Super V signature speakers. I've heard some cabs dont have them. I originally bought a used Scott Ian cab that has greenbacks. I'm I huge Lynch fan and wanted a matching cab for my Lynchbox head. The Scott Ian sounded great I thought but I wanted the matching cab. I don't even really like the green tolex but I love Lynch. When I got the Lynch cab I found the Super Vs have more low end and not near as bright. It's all a matter of taste and style but high frequency kills my ears. My style is more dark. So combine the simple want factor and low end heaviness I'm in love.

I don't know anything about the 2X12s.

Spencer4hire said:
Going to keep the cab and the amp. Thanks for all of the interest.

Good call..you have a killer setup and the second hand market is a ***** :)

if you decide to let go of the cab at a price point I can afford, let me know

just wanted to drop in.. after I said I didn't need another head.. I actually bought a 50 watt lynch head.. the 1st one off the production line.. LOVE IT.. makes me wish I had taken you up on buying your head and 2x12

MrScary said:
just wanted to drop in.. after I said I didn't need another head.. I actually bought a 50 watt lynch head.. the 1st one off the production line.. LOVE IT.. makes me wish I had taken you up on buying your head and 2x12

\m/

id still love to find a lynch 2x12!!! heck if I had the money I wouldn't even object to an additional 50w head with it LMAO