• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Multiple Egnater M4's on the Bay

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 Mile Stone

Reaction score
I have no connection to these auctions myself. But if you are looking to score an Egnater dual channel M4 pre-amp this might be a good time to do search on the most famous of auction sites. They got two up for bids.

seeker said:
The empty M4 enclosure didn't last long!

H

Am I nuts or does ~$1000 for an EMPTY chassis seem a bit steep?

According to the last prices I knew of:

Fully loaded M4 = $2000 USD
Modules = $400 USD each.
LIST mind you, not that these really get discounted anyway...

Which if you tried to break it down:
4 Dual Modules x 4 = $1600
$2000 Loaded M4 - $1600 = $400 for empty chassis?

I know you typically can't buy them completely bare, but just sayin!

I'm not in the loop, but I assume there is a wait period these days for a new M4. I don't know what the wait is, but is it worth a $600 premium to have it now?

Assuming my fuzzy logic math/theory is in the ballpark, I just don't get it!

I was thinking the same thing, pretty steep, but someone went for it. I have a second M4 enclosure( single channel ) I may put it on Ebay since they're getting top dollar !

H

Seems to be what they are selling for. Same thing happenened a few months ago and someone made the same comment. Actually there were three this time, but by the time I got around to posting one had sold already. Around the same price.

Wow, on the $1,000!!! I would think if somebody wanted an M4 that bad, they are probably a member of this forum. Maybe they could chime in why they're willing to pay 2.5 x list price? Like others said, wait times on new ones can drive the price up, but I wouldn't think it would *that* much. :shock: I've seen MOD50s sell at or below list price on Ebay, but never with much of a premium.

Considering Iwas quoted 1100 and change for the M4 with 2 mods by indoor storm id have to say that in the words of Howie Mandel
"He did not make a good deal"