• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Uberschall Module (Sacred Groove or Salvation)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there.

I am selling my brand like new (used 10x at most) Synergy Diezel if you're interested?
I have a bunch of others but i only listed that one since youre looking for Uberschall type module.
I also have the Salvation xtacy but i am keeping that one.

Others for sale:
Syn BMan
Syn BE
Syn Plexi,
SYN Metroplex

Salvation:
-MarkUs II (not like the regular one, more of a JMP-1 (a la Maiden) & Rockman (Def Lep, ZZ Top 80's, Boston) as well as a tjhicker, heavier type Markus but still a bit different. More heavier.

-Mashall +
-Rhoadie (like new , used like twice)
-Xtacy ( i may keep that one)
-Camerock (i may keep that one too, maybe. Barely used so i havent really fiddled it to learn all of its sounds properly. Its got a lot of options and depending on the guitar, it radically changes).

And a few more..
Youre probably wondering why i havent played my new modules and its because i am a new dad and there is literally NO time lol.

My guitar life is practically over....for now.

Let me know if anything interests you.