• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: GTO Judge

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notyet

Reaction score
I'm looking for a GTO Judge module. If you've got one you'd like to sell, let me know.

I'm in the USA.

$300 Paypal and Shipped and it's yours...great module but I have almost 30 at last count.:D

$300 is a bit rich for my blood for a stocker but thanks for the offer.

notyet said:
$300 is a bit rich for my blood for a stocker but thanks for the offer.

Counter offer?

It's probably fair to say that none of the Lynch Sigs are stockers though....I mean, designed by Friedman..I put this on the level of the BE/HBE...although you can argue about the quality of Randalls execution if you like :D

I'm really considering the Judge. I already have a Mr. Scary though. Would you mind sharing how the two compare since you have both? Appreciate it!

Brian

lebobl said:
I'm really considering the Judge. I already have a Mr. Scary though. Would you mind sharing how the two compare since you have both? Appreciate it!

Brian

Scary is higher gain, more in SLO territory...actually one of my favorite unmolested (unmodded) modules.

Judge/GTO has two fairly gainy versions of what sounds like JCM to me, an open/treblier voicing and a darker/smoother more compressed one. GTO has perhaps more flexibility in gain range..can go from Plexiglas to mean.

I wouldn't sell my Scary if that says anything.....have not quite the same love for the GTO, it just rounds out my Lynch collection :D

Tone love is in the ears of the beholder though

JKD said:
Counter offer?

It's probably fair to say that none of the Lynch Sigs are stockers though....I mean, designed by Friedman..I put this on the level of the BE/HBE...although you can argue about the quality of Randalls execution if you like :D

I was hoping for one under $200 - perhaps that is unrealistic. I probably should put that money towards a Synergy module since I already have a GTO.

Thanks again for the offer.

IMO the Scary is more "out of control" and I prefer it for solos but rhythm also.

The Judge in more "under control" and I prefer for rhythm.

I have both loaded in my RM100LB right now. The icing on the cake was when I recently loaded a quad of USA 6550A's in it. I have Magazines going way back where Lynch said he preferred the 6550 in his Marshalls. It certainly works for me.

Before this my RM100LB was second fiddle to my 1998 DSL100. Now they are on a par.

notyet said:
JKD said:
Counter offer?

I was hoping for one under $200 - perhaps that is unrealistic. I probably should put that money towards a Synergy module since I already have a GTO.

Thanks again for the offer.

NP man, $300 was optimistic too :)