• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnorton4

Reaction score
Vivider - Original version with the switch on the ringer instead of the knob. $old regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.
$OLD - Angel E - This module has a faulty Balls switch. It sounds and works fine in one position but not in the other. Probably an easy fix for someone like Rob over at Jaded Faith. I could certainly ship it there if you like. All other knobs and switches work as they should.

bnorton4 said:
Vivider - Original version with the switch on the ringer instead of the knob. $125 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.
Angel E - This module has a faulty Balls switch. It sounds and works fine in one position but not in the other. Probably an easy fix for someone like Rob over at Jaded Faith. I could certainly ship it there if you like. All other knobs and switches work as they should. Asking $220 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.

220 for a ball-less Angel E module? I can live with a neutered Engl for that amount. PM'd.

bnorton4 said:
Vivider - Original version with the switch on the ringer instead of the knob. $125 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.
Angel E - This module has a faulty Balls switch. It sounds and works fine in one position but not in the other. Probably an easy fix for someone like Rob over at Jaded Faith. I could certainly ship it there if you like. All other knobs and switches work as they should. Asking $220 regular PayPal shipped and insured via USPS to the lower 48.

Pm'd. Again. :D