• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnorton4

Reaction score
This is a MOD50 with spring reverb modded by Jaded Faith. It is actually in an RM50 headshell and my MOD50 is a little bit larger than an RM50 so the front wouldn't fit back on. I cut a piece of cedar from a recent home improvement project to fill the spot. I'll also ship the RM50 front and Randall name badge if you like. Randall and Egnater modules work fine. Synergy modules only fit in the right-hand slot. In the left slot there are a couple pieces attached to the circuit board that are in the way. The tolex is in pretty good shape but there are a few scuffs here and there. The worst is near the Standby switch that you can see pretty well in the first photo. The four button footswitch, midi cable, and power cable are included. Here are the mods that were done by Jaded Faith:
  • Adjustable JFM Input PCB - Custom input PCB adds a gain stage and gain knob for an all-tube boost. This is my personal favorite of all the mods. Although the Jaded Faith website currently says this isn't available for MOD50s, it was done on mine. I don't know if there are any others out there.
  • Foglifter+ - Custom Presence/Density circuit for added clarity and articulation and adjustable negative feedback.
  • Adjustable JFM Series Effects Loop - Adds Send and Return controls to the Series Loop for greater pedal compatibility

Asking $old shipped within the lower 48 states. I will most likely have FedEx pack this one up for me.