• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 x Modules - Salvation, Jaded Faith and Synergy

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aside

Reaction score
All in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Prices in USD.

Located in Australia - happy to ship worldwide for $20/mod, $30 for a pair and will calculate anything past that if required. Will be packed safely in Randall box / bubble wrap / shipping box.

Synergy HBE - $SOLD
Synergy ENGL - $SOLD
Salvation Dread Plate - $320 - SALE PENDING
Sacred Groove SG30 - $SOLD
Jaded Faith Vybe Deluxe - $225 - SALE PENDING
Jaded Faith Silverado - $325 - SALE PENDING
Jaded Faith MKC+ $275 - SALE PENDING

Prices are pretty reasonable so I won't be entertaining offers, for a while anyway. Not really after trades but you can try I guess - I'm selling as I already have my tonal needs covered and these are the extras. I could use a Plexi or 800 mod maybe.

I find the message system here painful and slow - please find the post in the FB group and message me there (and see some pretty pics):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Egnater.MTS/

Cheers,
Anton

Again, I have real trouble with the PM system here. My messages sometimes never leave the outbox, or take days to do so. In messages sometimes don't appear at all.

A few have already sold, 1st post will be updated as I go.

aside said:
All in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Prices in USD.

Located in Australia - happy to ship worldwide for $20/mod, $30 for a pair and will calculate anything past that if required. Will be packed safely in Randall box / bubble wrap / shipping box.

Synergy HBE - $SOLD
Synergy ENGL - $SOLD
Salvation Dread Plate - $320
Sacred Groove SG30 - $SOLD
Jaded Faith Vybe Deluxe - $225
Jaded Faith Silverado - $325
Jaded Faith MKC+ $275

Prices are pretty reasonable so I won't be entertaining offers, for a while anyway. Not really after trades but you can try I guess - I'm selling as I already have my tonal needs covered and these are the extras. I could use a Plexi or 800 mod maybe.

I find the message system here painful and slow - please find the post in the FB group and message me there (and see some pretty pics):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Egnater.MTS/

Cheers,
Anton

PM'd