• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Synergy OS Module (USA) $300USD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notyet

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD I've got a like-new Synergy OS (Dumble-inspired) module that I'd like to sell in the USA for $300! paypal including shipping. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Works great and sound great- cleans up with the volume knob (on passive pickups) very well, This is a great sounding module that I'm not dying to sell but there are a couple of others that I'd like to try yet.

I'm open to trades for a dual Synergy module EXCEPT BEBB (which I already have.) I'm particularly interested in Synergy Plexi, TDLX or VH4.

PM me or email chrish at ax84 dot com if you are interested.

Best regards,

Chris

I have a TDLX I could sell you...already have the OS, killer module \m/

AX84! I built a P1X back in the day (Almost exactly 15 years ago... it was 12/31/2004) that I still have and love. :)

Brandon

Hey thats cool! I wish I'd kept a couple of the AX84 amps I built over the years. I'm gathering parts to build a Hi-Octane amp for myself. That was the first amp I ever played that had "the sound" and I never kept any of the ones I built for other people. I probably built a couple dozen for other people. I played a self-split Hi-Octane at shows for a year or two. I have no idea what happened to that amp- I must have sold it when I built something bigger which is now also gone. heh.

I've thought about building a High Octane several times, just never got around to it. I may still try to source one. :) My P1X has been great, though. Tons of fun in that little amp.

Brandon