• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100, 2 Channel Mods for RM4 and RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevessl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had purchased some dual channel mods not knowing what I was going to do. I have now purchased an RM4 that came already with a dual channel mod, so I need to clear these out. I can sell the RM100 with a dual channel modification kit or without. It works perfectly. The only thing wrong with it is that it doesn't have a grill. I'll post some pics later.

For the RM100, I'm asking $300 shipped stock, $450 shipped with a dual channel modification kit. I can install it for $50 if you want. It will come with GT EL34s. Does not include any modules.

Dual channel modification kits I'm asking $175 shipped each. I have 2 RM4 and one RM100 (or maybe two if the person who buys the amp doesn't want it). All are from Paul.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brandon