• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Dirty Sanchez / Dirty Shirley SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
SOLD but worth doing yourself

This was a Top Boost modded to a Dirty Shirley with the help of CrazyNuts here on this forum.

It has two switches, one for low/high input (although I can't tell much of a difference) and one for bass response (Marshall/Fender. The Fender setting sounds thinner and honky. the resistor could be swapped out for a different flavor.

Overall I like the mod very much. It has that Friedman heavy midrange thing and tons of gain. Also reminds me of a JCM 800 in it's character. Can be cleaned up at lower gain settings which really open it up with the master up. Definitely different and better than stock mods.

The bright switch was removed from the circuit because the DS has none.

I had it up on Reverb but took it off because I like it BUT, I could use the money and I'm slowly selling stuff. I imagine it will sit here for a while so I can decide if I really want to sell it.