• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Bruce Egnater modded Dual Channel RM100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebobl

Reaction score
For your buying pleasure, I have a dual channel modded RM100 in an Egnater Mod head shell. It was updated at the Egnater factory and is in great shape.

SOLD! Thanks!

Hey there, i know that you sold your RM-100 awhile ago, but i have a few Rm-100 head with both the mda board and the foglifter and stock as well. What i wanted to ask you is, have you played the RM-100 against the Egnater Mod100 and if so, what are your final thoughts on it? Is it worth me buying a MOD100 head because of the different transformers (Heyboyer)? I do play classic rock, hard rock and not Metal.

Thanks

My amp was actually a RM100 in an Egnater headshell. I have never played a real Mod100. My understanding is many like the Heyboer, but reportedly George Lynch liked the Randall transformer better. Maybe ask Rob from Jaded Faith. He might recommend the Foglifter and the Mercury Magnetics transformer. That might make more sense than buying the Egnater as I think the rest of the parts are pretty similar to my knowledge. Good luck!