• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickerz

Reaction score
So I do bi-amp stuff, so I'm looking to pick up 2 100 watt heads, especially if they're modded and one 50 watt. Especially interested in heads modded for dual channel\midi, foglifter+, cathode switch. Heads with upgraded trannies are of interest as well.

I MIGHT be interested in one of the 20 watt heads but I am talking to Rob at Jaded Faith about that on Monday. With modules and styles varying quite a bit and options\mods etc, I'll leave it open to negotiation.

There is some crazy guy trying to sell his head for $2k from Italy. Looks cool, seeing if anyone sane is out there selling one.

I live in Washington state if anyone wants to be local.

I do have a Randall RM50 in egnater head shell just collecting dust if you’re interested it’s likely about $275 depending on shipping and packing costs

SpitfireMusic said:
I do have a Randall RM50 in egnater head shell just collecting dust if you’re interested it’s likely about $275 depending on shipping and packing costs

I could be interested, picture would be great.

I have a one of three RM100KH heads made for Kirk specifically by Randall. Two went to Kirk and a friend of a Randall employee ended up with the third which is where I got it from. The Randall logo on front is clear plexiglass that is back lit with purple LED's. I am not in a hurry to sell and am really not excited to ship it though. Not only due to the cost but because of the weight!

Originally came with the stock KH modules but those have long been sold. The head has a Foglifter installed and is loaded with a JF Brahma that has a boost activated by a push pull gain knob, JF Mr. Scary with a mid shift activated by a push pull on the gain knob and a gain boost using the bright switch, and a stock Clean module that recently started acting up. I was going to send the Clean Rob to get modded but I rarely use cleans on this amp so I didn't bother.

Very cool piece but it's just too heavy to move around for me these days. Thought about posting it for sale locally due to the shipping aspect but this was my main tone for probably over 10 years now and I kind of like having it around.

I have a PM from RD/Steve dated January 2010, which is when I bought it, stating that it has a proto transformer that Kirk preferred. Looks stock to me so I don't know. He also said that you wouldn't notice the difference in sound unless it was sitting next to a stock RM100KH.

eyeball987 said:
I have a one of three RM100KH heads made for Kirk specifically by Randall. Two went to Kirk and a friend of a Randall employee ended up with the third which is where I got it from. The Randall logo on front is clear plexiglass that is back lit with purple LED's. I am not in a hurry to sell and am really not excited to ship it though. Not only due to the cost but because of the weight!

Originally came with the stock KH modules but those have long been sold. The head has a Foglifter installed and is loaded with a JF Brahma that has a boost activated by a push pull gain knob, JF Mr. Scary with a mid shift activated by a push pull on the gain knob and a gain boost using the bright switch, and a stock Clean module that recently started acting up. I was going to send the Clean Rob to get modded but I rarely use cleans on this amp so I didn't bother.

Very cool piece but it's just too heavy to move around for me these days. Thought about posting it for sale locally due to the shipping aspect but this was my main tone for probably over 10 years now and I kind of like having it around.

I have a PM from RD/Steve dated January 2010, which is when I bought it, stating that it has a proto transformer that Kirk preferred. Looks stock to me so I don't know. He also said that you wouldn't notice the difference in sound unless it was sitting next to a stock RM100KH.

I'm interested. Shipping is really no issue because we can use a pack & ship place to handle it. Call a handful of places and they'll give you quotes. 98335 zipcode. I saw you were looking for price guidance, I sort of feel the same way as other posters I get the impression it would mean more to you than it's worth. But if you're motivated and want to free up space or put that money towards gear you want more, I am full speed ahead purchasing heads right now.

nickerz said:
eyeball987 said:
I have a one of three RM100KH heads made for Kirk specifically by Randall. Two went to Kirk and a friend of a Randall employee ended up with the third which is where I got it from. The Randall logo on front is clear plexiglass that is back lit with purple LED's. I am not in a hurry to sell and am really not excited to ship it though. Not only due to the cost but because of the weight!...

I'm interested. Shipping is really no issue because we can use a pack & ship place to handle it. Call a handful of places and they'll give you quotes. 98335 zipcode. I saw you were looking for price guidance, I sort of feel the same way as other posters I get the impression it would mean more to you than it's worth. But if you're motivated and want to free up space or put that money towards gear you want more, I am full speed ahead purchasing heads right now.

I have a Marshall amp box and plenty of packing supplies so getting it packed up properly wouldn't be a big deal. I'm thinking about it.

Were you interested in the head with the modules or empty with no modules?