• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Single Channel Salvation Audio Camerock (USA) now SOLD- 395

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notyet

Reaction score
I think I'm finally going to let my single channel Salvation Camerock go. SOLD SOLD SOLD ($395)

Mark Cameron is legendary for his mods and amps as well as for how difficult it can be to actually get the work done. Salvation built this module to get you that awesome, aggressive, versatile Cameron sound in a modular format.

Check out the Salvation Page:

http://salvationaudio.com/index.php?page=camerock

There is no other module like this. You know you've wanted one for a long time. This is your chance.

PM me and let's make it happen captain.

I don't think I need any trades right now- trying to raise a little money for a Fractal FM3.

I was asked in a PM "Why are you selling it? What don't you like about it?" I thought it would be good to answer those questions here.

At different times, I've thought about engraving "DO NOT SELL THIS" on the bottom of it because it is the quintessential "do-everything modded Marshall-style" module that is ready for pretty much anything you need except clean tones.

There is nothing that I dislike about the Camerock. Salvation Audio built a masterpiece with this one.

It is the safest rock guitar module you can buy because no matter what rock sound you like, its probably in there. I don't think it is unfair to say it can go from 70's rock through 80's hard rock on through the 90's and beyond. The different switches let you get the attack and gain structure just like you want it. I've not seen any other module that can do all the things this one can.

This brings me to the reason why I'm selling it: I'd like to free up some cash for a forthcoming Fractal FM3 purchase (for 4CM duty). The sound I go for 99% of the time is the Friedman BE-style and I have several modules including the Camerock that can do that. I love the other features of the Camerock but I'm starting to add some of them in my own mods so it isn't as important to me to keep the Camerock. Lastly, the Camerock should be worth more than the other modules so it makes sense to unlock that value. Selling a plexi for $150 that some noname AX84 guy modded doesn't really help me much.

Feel free to PM me any questions.