• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules for trade

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortlife

Reaction score
Here are seven modules that I am interested in trading. I only want trades, so no sales.

Salvation Mods - Legend - Gone
Salvation Mods - Antisaint - Gone
Salvation Mods - Benzin - Gone.
Salvation Mods - Mandarine 50R - Gone
Salvation Mods - Mandarine Graphic - Gone
Jaded Faith - MKC+ - Gone.
Sacred Groove - Diablo - Gone

Here are the only Modules I am interested in trading for, i already own all the other modules that i am interested in.

Synergy - Bogner Ecstasy
Synergy - Engl Powerball
Salvation Mods - Mr Boga
Jaded Faith - XMG+

20200711-091256.jpg

20200711-085552.jpg

20200711-085702.jpg

20200711-085923.jpg

20200711-085942.jpg

Stillclimbing said:
Ha.....hell yes :!: I run synergy & the MP 1. Endless tones :twisted:

That Mp1 has the Three Tube Mod, Transformer Mod, noise and battery mods done to it. Sound killer.

I’ve got a JF MHG dual “base-mod” (no special knobs or faceplate) if you’re interested in working something out

Brian

That’s a great question and that why I threw it out there. I acquired years ago with an M4 purchase and I just don’t play anything with that amount of gain.....so I’m sorry I’m not much help for you there. Maybe even Rob can add to that for some info. I can send you Photos if you would like. Give me an Email as I’m old and it’s harder for me to screw that up.

Brian

flamed1 said:
I’ve got a JF MHG dual “base-mod” (no special knobs or faceplate) if you’re interested in working something out

Brian

Hi,

No thanks, I am only after the modules that I mentioned above.

Cheers

Stillclimbing said:
Where did the MP1 mods come from? The Depot perhaps?

It had the three tube mod already done to it when I bought it and I got the rest of the mods from The Depot.

I'm interested in the Benzin...or whatever the VH4 knockoff is called.

I suppose I could just purchase a Synergy Powerball online and have it shipped to you? I guess that counts as a trade (and it's less stressful than sending you the one I own!)

WeWuzKangVs said:
I'm interested in the Benzin...or whatever the VH4 knockoff is called.

I suppose I could just purchase a Synergy Powerball online and have it shipped to you? I guess that counts as a trade (and it's less stressful than sending you the one I own!)

If you decide that you want to trade send me a private message.