• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Synergy Syn-2 in Mint Condtion

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gman1951

Reaction score
Up for sale her is my Synergy Syn-2 in Near Mint condition. I bought this after Covid, so it is in pristine, almost unused shape and has never left my studio. I've not posted here often, but am very active on The Gear Page, ebay, and Reverb and have literally hundreds of transactions with 100% feedback on each. If interested, the best way to contact me is through my email, [email protected] for info and pics.

The only reason I'm selling is I've finally located an Egnator M-4 and will be using the funds to buy that. I will have pictures posted in the next few days. The unit will ship in its original packaging and will be insured for the purchase price. No trades on this because I need to fund the purchase of the M-4.

SOLD