• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: PRS Paul Reed Smith 408 Rosewood neck 10-Top with Birds, Blue Crab Blue with case

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broknstuff

Reaction score
SOLD

PRS Paul Reed Smith 408 Rosewood neck 10-Top with Birds, Blue Crab Blue with case

Like new, 100% stock. I am the original owner (have receipts still) and it has been kept in excellent condition, always in climate controlled and smoke free environment. Includes official PRS hard case with lock and original PRS tag. Finish and frets are both in excellent condition, no chips.

I've included my own pictures as well as those from Willcutt Guitars, where I purchased the instrument from.

-Model: 408 with Rosewood neck

-Body wood: Mahogany

-Top wood: 10-top flamed Maple top

-Finish: Blue Crab Blue

-Neck shape: Pattern neck

-Neck Wood: Rosewood

-Fretboard wood: Rosewood

-Fretboard Inlay: Birds

-Scale length: 25"

-Tuners: PRS Phase III locking

-Bridge: PRS stoptail

-Pickups: PRS 408 treble and bass pickups. 3 way blade switch and two independent mini-toggle coil tap switches, one for each pickup.

SOLD

Bump for update on location: In south Florida for the next few weeks but will driving often to North Carolina and New York in the next few weeks so would be happy to arrange local meeting.