• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**SOLD**modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meticalman

Reaction score
Brahma Module modded twice by Jaded Faith - **SOLD** $388
Treadplate - **SOLD** eBay buyer paid $212 after tax
Clean module with issues- **SOLD** ebay buyer paid $146 after tax
Jaded Faith Custom Mod - **SOLD** $330 on FB
Ultra XL - **SOLD** buyer paid $276 after tax
JTM & Top Boost - ** SOLD ** together on FB buyer paid $330
Gigmods XTC - **SOLD** on reverb, buyer paid $390 after tax
Ultra - **SOLD** $180 shipped on Facebook
1086 module - **SOLD** on eBay, buyer paid $244 after tax
Salvation Audio MDA for rm50 - **SOLD** on eBay, buyer paid $55 after tax
Mr. Scary w/ JF Mods- **SOLD** on reverb, buyer paid $454 after tax
Randall RM50 #2 w/ Foglifter - **SOLD** on reverb, buyer paid $601 after tax.
Randall RM50 #1 w/ XTC module - **SOLD** buyer paid $620 shipped
Egnater mod50, w/ EG5 , Bman - **SOLD** for $1100 shipped on Facebook

Only one module left, the stud, the best of the best, the Brahma modded by Jaded Faith twice to become a brahma plus more, has push pull gain pot for basically like having another channel where it becomes high gain like a lead tone.

$388 shipped Cont USA ... cheapest Brahma you will find, PERIOD ! Let alone with this many Jaded Faith Mods, it's a SUPER BRAHMA !!

This was in the top 4 of my favorite modules but I'm getting out of the game pretty much and sold a tone of modules, to be honest this one is only on the chopping block because I know it brings high dollar and I bought a kemper.

No I have not learned how to profile yet nor had the time to honestly...but yea the original plan was to profile alot of my modules before selling... Till I heard how good alot of the profiles were I already had with my kemper ..michael brett stuff and tone junkies and so on.

Lespauled said:
I’m interested

Just PM or hit me up on facebook, it's listed over there on the Eganter Randall Synergy group as well, Pictures are on the Ebay and reverb listing and the Facebook