• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Egnater M4 Dual plus Randall and Egnater modules (EU)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eero

Reaction score
Hallo, I haven't been to the forum in a long time, but I have exchanged several items with other members here in the past.
due to relocation and lack of time I decided to sell all my mts system, preamp plus modules.

Egnater M4 preamp dual (chassis only), very good conditions SOLD

modules:

Randall JTM 150€ SOLD
Randall Rectified 150€ SOLD
Randall Super V (very rare, like new) 250€
Egnater EG4 single module (some light mods for added clarity, comes with a custom faceplate, i bought it like that from a member here with his name stamped :) ) 180€
Egnater Bassman (dual) 280€
Egnater EG5 (dual) SOLD
Egnater ERECT (dual) SOLD
Egnater VX (dual) SOLD
Egnater SL2 (dual) modded to SL2X specs SOLD
Egnater T/D (dual) this one have the channel "A" master pot in need of cleaning or replacement, when you turn counter clockwise it doesn't go to zero, there's always some signal passing, from noon to max works normally - 230€

Pics on request, buyer will pay shipping costs, preferably in EU
Thanks
Eero

Two others modules sold, thanks Burlo!
still available for sale (some with price drop) are:
Randall Super V (very rare, like new) 220€
Egnater EG4 single module (some light mods for added clarity, comes with a custom faceplate, i bought it like that from a member here with his name stamped :) ) 150€
Egnater Bassman (dual)very good conditions 250€
Egnater T/D (dual) this one have the channel "A" master pot in need of cleaning or replacement, when you turn counter clockwise it doesn't go to zero, there's always some signal passing, from noon to max works normally (not a big deal if you ask me, other than that it works flawlessly) - 200€
free shipping between EU in case of buying more than one module :!:
thanks,
eero