• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall RT2/50 for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking as an RT2/50 owner....

Dude, $575 shipped and insured?

Why so CHEAP? Is that what they're going for these days?

If someone goes for the case, make sure you still bubble wrap it good. I bought my RM4/RT2 system that way and UPS did a number on the case!

Good Luck, probably won't need it at that price though!

I got a very good deal on it ($530 shipped)...stuck some new tubes in it (reason for the uptick in price) and am just passing along my good fortune.

FWIW, I pack my stuff very well. Anyone who has bought anything from me will tell you that :wink: My objective when packing of to make sure the item packed can withstand a fall from 4 feet (about loading dock height).

Now it has el34's and 6l6's in it.

Pulled a 6L6 to confirm what brand, etc and dropped the **** thing on the cement floor.

Put in a brand new matched set of Ruby EL34's.

PM sent Tony! 8)

P.S. Even if I don't get it, deal with confidence here! I've bought/sold/traded with Tony both here and on eBay several times now and all transactions have been smooth! :wink:

mctallica1 said:
I got a very good deal on it ($530 shipped)...stuck some new tubes in it (reason for the uptick in price) and am just passing along my good fortune.

Oh, well good on ya then. May your karma be returned! :)