• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mod for sale: Randall Plexi

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bduersch

Reaction score
Have several modules for sale... all work fine and are in great shape... Egnater module was purchased used off ebay and the Randall modules were included with my RM50B palomino combo... practically new since I've been using the Egnater modules in the RM50B ever since it arrived. Anyway, I've got several dual-channel Egnater modules shipping out this week (SL2, MHG, COD, T/D) and could use the funds.

Egnater single-channel Twin - SOLD

Randall Blackface - SOLD

Randall Plexi - black stripe, creme chickenhead knobs, JJ tubes $150 shipped

Don't have any good pics yet... my laptop is out of commission... but here's a picture showing the two Randall modules the day they were delivered with my RM50B...

palomino.jpg

Send me an e-mail/PM if you're interested.

Thanks,
--B

Um.... new dual channel modules arrived today... these've gotta go.

If you don't like the prices, make me a reasonable offer. But I still maintain my constitutionally-protected right to not respond to low-ball offers. :)

--B

Latest posts