• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of gear!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techhead33

Reaction score
Hello all. Thought this would be the appropriate place to post an ad. I have for sale 2 RM4's loaded with super v, grail, mr.scary, 2xXTC, 1086, treadplate and top boost. I also have have a VHT 2502, mesa triaxis, mesa 2:90, TC 2290, Lexicon PCM 81, mesa high gain amp switcher, Mesa midi matrix, DBX 166, ADA MP-1 ver2, AKG WMS 4000 wireless, Two ETA power conditioners and a 24 space rack. Email me at [email protected] serious inquires only please. Please don't delete my post. I am not a dealer just someone who is parting my entire rig out.

No offense to the original poster if he's on the up and up, but I'd like to caution everyone about dealing with a one post guy who uses a throwaway email account.

Techhead - do you have an ebay account that we could see feedback on, or have any references online? Several people (me included) were recently burned on a deal on this board, and you're going to find that folks are a little bit cautious here.

Pete

Excuse me for using this forum for what it was intended for. I wasn't aware you had to have a certain amount of posts to actually sell something. Before warning anybody about somebody that you actually don't know, sit and think about how many people post here everyday from around the world who don't know each other. But I'm sure you know everyone though. Stuff is still for sale. Will be going on ebay(EBAY DOESN'T PROTECT YOU EITHER PETE!) So if anybody wants a go at this stuff without having to bid email me. I only accept PAYPAL.

PS. You will see the stuff up on my ebay account withing a few days. You will know it by the only guy who is selling all of the exact same gear. You will see I have over 300 transactions with %100 positive feedback.
Sorry you got burned Pete.....but you should have a little more sense when buying online.

i do not think pete was attacking you personally techhead33, it was just a heads up to people on this forum. We tend to look out for each other and because of transactions in the past by people with no morals, we tend to be weary about users who's first post is a classified add. It is nothing against you. When i sold and bought stuff on this forum i alway use my ebay account as a reference, just to let people know who i am. Ebay does have buyer protection and so does paypal. Good luck in selling you stuff, i might be interested in the grail.

mike

techhead33 said:
PS. You will see the stuff up on my ebay account withing a few days. You will know it by the only guy who is selling all of the exact same gear. You will see I have over 300 transactions with %100 positive feedback.
Sorry you got burned Pete.....but you should have a little more sense when buying online.

That is exactly why pete wrote that, he was using his sense by asking for so references on you, to me that is using more sense!

Yes I am parting things out separately. I work for a Canadian dealer that this stuff was bought from. One RM4 was Steve Baldwin's (Canadian Randall Rep) dealer demo which I bought from him. He is a great guy by the way and very accomadating to us Canadians. But this is just personal stuff which I don't use anymore as the rack is just way too heavy!

Here is a pic of the rig minus the Lexicon and Rack wah.
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z178/techhead_photos/

Techhead - I'm sorry, I'm sure that most people with hotmail accounts and one post on a forum are very trustworthy. What was I thinking? My apologies. Disposable email accounts like ones from Hotmail are the new gold standard for trust, as are low post counts on a forum in the classifieds only. I'm certainly red faced and ashamed.

Talk to y'all later, I'm sending some money off to Nigeria to help out their deposed King. I think it's ok, he has a hotmail account also. Plus I can make thousands of dollars!

Pete

Alrighty then Pete! Anyways, to all others just email me for the price of the gear. If you would like a non "SCARY" Email address you can mail me ar [email protected]
Now I have some credibility! Oh and anyone has technical questions about their Randall products, I would be glad to help anybody out. I am an authorized Randall tech. Peace.

Hi Steve. Just shoot me an email and Ill get back to you as quick as I can. The VHT may already be promised to another forumer but Ill still give you the price.
Peace
Jeff

techhead33 said:
Alrighty then Pete! Anyways, to all others just email me for the price of the gear. If you would like a non "SCARY" Email address you can mail me ar [email protected]
Now I have some credibility! Oh and anyone has technical questions about their Randall products, I would be glad to help anybody out. I am an authorized Randall tech. Peace.

Seriously, this is a pretty small community as far as forums go and Pete is a well respected member of it. Many of us were burned here because we got a bit too trustworthy of the posters in the classifieds.

Regardless of who this seller is......when somebody gets so defensive when asked for references, that is a bad sign. I agree with Pete. Be careful, folks.

Agreed -

Pete has been a great contributor here on the forum and to the Randall MTS community with his mods to help make the modules more diverse for MTS owners.

His original post wasn't disrespectful, just making a point for people who "might" be interested to be careful since you had 1 post on the site when you posted it and had not past posts or transactions with members on this forum.

There's been too many people coming on here selling items off the bat with no interaction with the community prior and it hasn't been exactly grand for most of the users - some have gotten burned by this.

Nothing wrong in him throwing caution to longtime members.

Ive been using a Hotmail account for like 10 years! No one has bugged me about it when making deals online. Can someone explain the Hotmail thing to me? Why is it so much worse than something like gmail? Maybe original poster (like me) didnt know that was a bad thing. I think we should give him a break on that.

As for getting defensive on the references thing, I'm going to agree with everyone on this. If you just show up one day selling 10K worth of gear and dont want to provide any references well.... thats a little odd.

But then again, the original poster brings up an important point. Sometimes we THINK we know people because they post alot. But in all seriousness, that really doesnt mean much of anything. At some point, there's always gooing to be blind faith involved until somebody gets on the "Good Guy's List".

Its all sold but the 2:90. Didn't get defensive about refences. Did give. I work for a Randall dealer and everyone who emailed me and bought my gear were given several references. They obviously were good enough considering there is one piece of left. Anyways I didn't come on here to argue with people just to let people such as yourselves on some gear. So have a great day guys! Peace.

Latest posts