• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EDIT: F/SRandall RM100-S Head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am switching over to the rack-version RM4 and RT2/50 setup from my RM100 setup so I can use 4 modules (collecting them is addictive!) as I just picked up the 1086 and I already have the Blackface, Recto and XTC. The power tubes have maybe 20 hours on them tops. The amp is in excellent condition, it was bought as a factory "blem" model because the right side (if facing the amp) got bumped and pushed the side out during shipping. It came to me with the side pushed out like that and the piece of wood that holds the tube bar on the back is chipped. All you need to do to fix the tube bar (if you really need it, I don't gig right now so it wasn't an issue for me) is to remove the little block of wood and replace it with another little cube of wood and screw the bar back in (I do still have the bar and screws, too). The side issue doesn't affect the sound at all, just a physical blem and you can only see it if you are comparing the left side to the right side.

If you don't mind an asthetic issue, there are no other problems with this amp! :) It has the stock Ruby 6L6 tubes, like I said very low hours. No modules included, I'm going to be picking up my RT2/50 soon and I am using the modules with my RM4. I'm looking to get $650 incl. shipping (verified payment via Paypal only though), so this could be your chance to pick one up cheap, or even get it as a backup! 8) I'll post some up close-up pictures of it tonight for anyone interested. It's going to go up to eBay soon, so if you want it, speak now! :wink: Also, if you are local to the PA (Philly) or NJ area, local pickup/meeting is available.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/f/mfg140/Randall%20RM100-S/Randall_RM-100%20002.jpg

Highlight the picture and place your cursor in the middle, when the little box appears in the lower right hand corner click it to see the blow up image... you can compare the two sides that way, but like I said I'll take some better ones tonight for you guys!

So that's the head with the cloth front right? Too bad it's not the metal one, I might go for that one. I bought the rack rig (RM4 RT 2/50) thinking I would use four at a time and I've only needed 3 at a time live.

You can always remove the grill too man! :) There is a guy on here that has a chrome metal plated custom grill on his MTS head. Let me know if you are interested at all, if I don't hear from anyone soon, it's going up to evilbay! :evil:

guitarguy510 said:
You can always remove the grill too man! :) There is a guy on here that has a chrome metal plated custom grill on his MTS head. Let me know if you are interested at all, if I don't hear from anyone soon, it's going up to evilbay! :evil:
That would be me then :lol:
triofulljpg.jpg

Yeah it was Burner's monster RM100! :) Too cool man! I might list my head on eBay this week, so anyone looking for one it's going pretty cheap (thinking opening bid around $650 incl. shipping, no reserve)! I want to get some money towards my rack setup since I already have the RM4 and need a power amp now!

Hey guys,

I changed my mind about trading, I have a friend who can hook me up on an RT2/50, so my RM100-S is strictly up for sale now. See my edited post above! Thanks guys! :)

I just saw a "mint" RM100-S with no modules sell for $800 buy it now on eBay... should have listed mine sooner! That being said, I don't think $650 incl. shipping is that bad of a price for a cosmetic blem! :wink: Any takers? I'm listing a bunch of my gear on eBay soon under my name banana3683 (don't laugh, my girlfriend and I share a paypal account and she got to pick our name :roll: ) so if you don't get it on here, you can check out my auctions within the next week! Thanks again! :D

Well guys it's up on eBay now, so we'll see how that goes!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7403323810

Thanks!

SCORE ONE FOR ME! :) A local Philly guy wants to get into the MTS series and used my buy it now within 24 hours of the listing! Sorry guys! At least now I will have the money to pick up an RT2/50! :lol: