• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall 112 CB cabs F/S

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButchieT

Reaction score
I have two of the Randall 112 CB cabs. They are exactly the same width as the RM50 combo or RM50HB head making a nice compact stack either way. The cabs are nearly new, both are 8 ohm w/the original Celestion Vintage 30 speakers in them. I am asking $200 ea plus ship. The cabs packed for shipping would weigh around 40lbs. These cabs have not been taken out....I have 4 of them.....2 for sale.
Contact me here or at Butch1402@sbcglobaldotcom
Not yet on ebay.

Hey gang....reduced price on my 112 CB cabs..... $175 ea + $35 ea ship
Two available....brand new condition....never gigged out!

I'll take the back off and check, but the cabs that have the greenbacks are the ones that sold w/the RM20 head and are deeper and different sized. These cabs are the same dimensions as the RM50 combos.
Butch

I have a sale pending, but if you get me an email address I will send you the pics that I have....don't know how to post em on here like some guys do!!!
Thanks,
Butch

Latest posts