• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone wanna trade empty headshell for an empty combo?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbause

Reaction score
I picked up an RM50 recently, however its a combo and I'd rather have a head version.

Anyone interested in trading an empty RM50 headshell for an empty RM50 combo shell?

I know its unlikely but worth a shot before I just sell it outright.

kbause said:
I picked up an RM50 recently, however its a combo and I'd rather have a head version.

Anyone interested in trading an empty RM50 headshell for an empty RM50 combo shell?

Build your own.

I did for my Mesa Roadking. I loved the combo when I put it through an external cab, but wasn't crazy about the open back combo. Plus I had bought it used and the tolex was in real bad shape anyway.

Good thing for you as well is that the RM50 head has the controls on the top, so when you do your own cab, it can look exactly like the regular RM50 heads, or atleast close.

For me, the Mesa Roadking head has the controls on the bottom, so when I build my headshell, I still wanted the writing rightside up so mine looks different then a regular Road King head.

I'm Primal over on the Boogie board. But I just love Randall's too.

Here it is

Completed1.jpg

kbause said:

I would have to agree with sarge, you could build your own or have someone do it for you. "The Hunter" on the forum converted his rm100 combo into a head. He posted some pictures on "Rigs and Tones" under "New RM100 Head LOOK (more pics added)" It came out very nice, it was as if it came straight from the Randall warehouse. :D

Latest posts