• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 4x12 custom speaker cabs with super v's

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIP STUDIOS

Reaction score
I have three speaker cabs for sale. they are mint condition. they have george lynch green tolex with metal grille, Instead of the gold cloth. they have super v's and deeper cab. They normally run 900.00 i am selling shipped for 499.00
if you want to see what they look like go to forum look under egnater/randall amps look for my posting
pm me

I want to thank all of you that purchased Modules and heads from me.
I am getting back from atlanta tomorrow at 2pm. Will be shipping everything out tomorrow thru ups,

New modules being built as we speak... will update

RIP Studios - Mate, I still don't have my modules or the tracking numbers.

I wanna buy some more stuff from you but need to know what the status on the modules. Can you please PM me with the tracking #s ASAP?

Cheers.

harsh said:

I wanna buy some more stuff from you but need to know what the status on the modules. Can you please PM me with the tracking #s ASAP?

Cheers.

Me too please, Thanks!!!!

insightibanez said:
harsh said:

Cheers.

Me too please, Thanks!!!!

he slung a lot of equipment out there in a short period of time, was being patient considering that. I'd give him a day or two before I called out the dogs. :D

I am not calling out any dogs just wondering where my hard earned money went. I am assuming all is well but you know what happens when you *** u me

I'm just itching to receive my modules. You sent the first lot out last Friday right RIP? Not really overdue for UK delivery then Harsh.

DC Widowmaker said:
I'm just itching to receive my modules. You sent the first lot out last Friday right RIP? Not really overdue for UK delivery then Harsh.

I guess, but the tracking numbers would really help set everyone's mind at ease. Lets wait to hear from RIP, I guess.

harsh said:
DC Widowmaker said:

I guess, but the tracking numbers would really help set everyone's mind at ease. Lets wait to hear from RIP, I guess.
+10000 on this.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, but I have had SERIOUS doubts about a guy that shows up out of nowhere, types all in caps, has more Randall gear in stock than Musicians Friend and starts selling more gear than I have in almost 3 years here. :roll:

Jaded Faith said:
I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone, but I have had SERIOUS doubts about a guy that shows up out of nowhere, types all in caps, has more Randall gear in stock than Musicians Friend and starts selling more gear than I have in almost 3 years here. :roll:

Hey Rob...I have a feeling I can kiss my cash goodbye. This could not have happened at a worse time :(

If anyone has any updates, please do post.

Federal crimes are a big deal. This guy is not very smart. He just opened a can of whoopass on himself. The internet was his friend but now his enemy. I am out $1,800. He is out of freedom!

I bought a Treadplate from RIP two weeks ago and I did receive an almost brand new module. This is the only transaction I've had with him so I don't feel comfortable vouching for him yet.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else as I also bought more modules from him recently. I live in North Carolina and I have family in Winston-Salem, so if need be I should be able to track him down.

I've noticed that RIP tends to disappear from the forum and reappear a day or two later. Hopefully he is just busy and will get back to us soon.

Did everyone pay RIP with PayPal? Doesn't PayPal have buyer protection or is that only for ebay transactions?

Obviously we've all gotta watch our backs, but this might help restore a little faith in the guy. Like he says, he's often away recording - that might explain any lack of PM replies.

I've searched through his posts and there are a few reassuring points:

- schlagdog received a head he bought from RIP:
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=44439&highlight=#44439

- He bought a module from another forum member the other day. I don't see why he'd do that if he was a complete fraud. He's also been enquiring in threads about having custom mods done.

- Looking at his posts he definitely knows a bit about Randall (and general guitar) stuff so he's not just some random guy who's turned up to con everyone out of the blue.

- He also said in one thread:
"PAY PAL ONLY PROTECTS BOTH OF US"

- He often posts pics of his items for sale.
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp344/dopehatrecords/Green1.jpg

You can all do what you like but I'm gonna give him a little more time.

Latest posts