• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Slodano module and modded Grail FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Slodano. new faceplate, this one was a mr scary. Super high gain, super high end - not a lot of low end, voiced to sound like my '95 SLO. Has some hiss, can cut the hiss and add low end if desired but will delay shipping. As it is, it sounds a LOT like my SLO. $349 since it was based on a Scary and those are more expensive to get than a 'regular' module.

Grail - push/pull orange mode, clarity/warmth mods throughout, stock faceplate. Looks like a stock grail until you pull the master for recto orange! $349 also.

I'm doing shipping tonight, so if you get me paypal and an address within the next few hours, your module goes out with that shipment. Otherwise it may be a few days or a little longer - hard to get away for shipping easily. email [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Pete

Came in here hoping to see the Mesa module...GL with the sale tho!

Wish I could take the slodano but I have too many other modules that kind of do that tone and no monies anyway :D

Does the Grail have the stock knobs on it to? V. tempting.... :shock:

I never got a pete mod i am keeping these. I sold my doubles and tripples. I keep the best mods... I also have more built... Its all about the tone you can never have enough modules. When you have 6 Rm100's and 4 rm4's need alot of modules,,,

Thanks Pete,,,,Looking foward to checking them out

for RIP Studios- I looked up your other posts, couldn't find where you had any details listed about your own mods- do you have descriptions, sound clips, pictures, etc. posted anywhere? If you don't intend to sell more of your own, then I guess it is a moot point- the Iron Maiden one sounded cool...

thx

Latest posts