• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Randall RM20 Combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
I'm selling my Randall RM20 combo. It has a few light scuffs on the corners, but besides that, it's mint. It's loaded with a Celestion Greenback speaker and has EL84 tubes. It has only been gigged a handful of times. Comes with a footswitch for switching on and off the boost. (No modules are included with the amp). $410 shipped.

As far as trades go- I'm selling the RM20 because I want to upgrade to an RM100 or RM50. So, if you want to downgrade your rig and have the RM20 instead of the RM100/50, I would gladly make the trade and throw in some extra cash to even out the deal.
n67402512_30921897_6474.jpg

If you need any references, I have a 100 % feedback score on the bay and am a regular poster on harmony central w/ over 2300 posts.