• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Call me crazy for being optimistic!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
Ahhh the putrid stench of fraud :shock: .....PayPal Dispute launched and elevated yesterday, will contact my bank later today when they open. :D

What I cant gather is how could someone think that stealing 10K or so is worth the bull **** that follows. Honestly either the guy is a fucking idiot or a crack head. :?

srrdude said:
You're crazy.

Either that or a fool :D

If this truly is a scam there is going to be hell to pay and to my rational mind its hard to fathom someone invtiing this type of BS in their life. I am hoping there is some extenuating circumstance. Hope is all I got right now.

I still have a little faith. Some of the stuff surrounding RIP is suspicious, but to my mind, a lot of it isn't. Doesn't quite feel like a proper scam... yet.

DC Widowmaker said:
I still have a little faith. Some of the stuff surrounding RIP is suspicious, but to my mind, a lot of it isn't. Doesn't quite feel like a proper scam... yet.

I just called him crazy cause he said Call me crazy. Maybe he got in a car crash or something, i dunno.

srrdude said:
DC Widowmaker said:

I just called him crazy cause he said Call me crazy. Maybe he got in a car crash or something, i dunno.
I laughed about this...haha
good news......maybe he was crippled in a car accident? haha
Well at least we would know he wasnt a scammer right? :lol: :D

Guy probably hurt his back loading all this **** in his car to take to the post office and is laying in his driveway yelling for help :shock:

yeah...he's probably sitting in a hospital bed,right now,cushioning all of his injuries with all the "hundred dollar" bills that were in his pockets :wink: ...there's so much money on him that he's got like a half dozen hot,big-tittied nurses all looking to "bear" his next child :roll: ..................... :lol:

RIP Surfacing and sorting this out? I don't think it's gonna happen. I mailed RD Steve and he doesnt know about RIP. Voodoo dont know him either. But I bet he's dealt with Marissa as his real self. It was a good scam, lets face it.

I don't mean to sound paranoid like Fox Mulder but I have a sneaky feeling RIP is still on this forum on a different ID. IMO, RIP is someone who has been on this forum for a while on another ID, and is an actual guitarist who plotted this carefully. He's not from Winston Salem - if I were planning something like this I would not give my actual location or my Myspace in my signature.

I don't want to point any fingers right now but have some suspicions as to who it might be. There are a few clues are on his posts if you look carefully. Lets leave it at that.

RIP - I bet you're reading this. If I were in the States, I'd make you pay dearly for this. You'll still pay for this - time's running out. Clearly you think its not a big deal, you brainless scum. Fraud, especially with international payments is pretty serious. It means Interpol and FBI, not your local police. Good luck - I only suggest you don't drop the soap when you're in prison :twisted:

Holy ****! He was scamming everyone? That's just crazy! There was something I didn't like about the guy...esp when he was posting a bunch of separate threads just to say a module was sold. Yeah, it was a little thing but still...

I really hope everything works out for you guys. Good luck!

Can't someone do an IP address check to find out if he's using multiple accounts?

There is free software that pings an ISP address but you would have to be doing direct emails and monitoring in real time.

Based on some of the comments the last couple days I wouldn't be surprised if he has been logging in under multiple screen names.

LoD21 said:
Based on some of the comments the last couple days I wouldn't be surprised if he has been logging in under multiple screen names.

You mean the people who still think they are getting the modules? Yeah, I kinda thought that too.

That and some of the more supportive comments of the guy.

Then again he may very well have made good on a couple small sales initially to make a good name for himself and set everyone up. He was probably selling to himself on ebay as well. 2 years ago there was a guy doing that with Mac computers online.