• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Lynch Box Half Stack 100W-4x12 cab w/ 1 module Like New

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarsandGuitars

Reaction score
I am reluctantly looking to sell my Lynch Box Half Stack. 100 watt head and a 4x12 cab. I purchased everything brand new and they have never been outside my jam room at my house. I don't play outside and I am a non-smoker. The amp itself has had very little playing time on it. I have 5 other amps that get more of my attention and have decided to sell to pay for some other recent GAS excursions.

The stack will come with your choice of a Tweed (150.00) or Blackface (150.00) module.

I have two other modules that I will be selling either as a package of three once the buyer chooses the module to be included. I have a Mr. Scary (175.00) and a 1086 (225.00).

The stack will come with the footboard and I do have all the original cartons. It's in like new condition, the same as when I unpacked it and rolled it into my jam room.

I purchased everything new at Brookdale Music in Naperville, Ill. Selling the head and cabinet as a set and will make a deal for the other 3 modules to the same buyer. A Chicago area buyer would be great since this is a heavy beast but I can arrange shipping and get some good rates if you can pick up at a local truck terminal located near most airports in the US.

I am looking for $1500.00 for the head, cab and one module. I can meet a local buyer within a reasonable distance and I can quote the hold for pickup shipping.

366483078.jpg

366483711.jpg
[/img]

Oh forgot to mention. I am a 100% positive feedback eBay seller with over 400 transactions. I can guarantee a positive deal from my end. You can find me under inthecrossfire.

Am I missing something here ? Did I maybe price this too low? I can raise the price because I only have the a small amount of info on how to base a selling price.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone. The deal does NOT include all the modules. Just one.

So unless this forum is really jaded because someone out there has been taking advantage of good people, then I'd appreciate to know what I did to cause the concern for my credibility. Thanks

CarsandGuitars said:
Am I missing something here ? Did I maybe price this too low? I can raise the price because I only have the a small amount of info on how to base a selling price.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone. The deal does NOT include all the modules. Just one.

So unless this forum is really jaded because someone out there has been taking advantage of good people, then I'd appreciate to know what I did to cause the concern for my credibility. Thanks

Bottom line is a lot of folks on here are a little gun shy due to recently being prison raped by a guy posting as RIP STUDIOS.

About 20 or so posters on this forum (including me) took the bait and jaded is accurate. Due to the fact that you just recently joined you have been calld out by another poster due to the fact that you have a decent price on your gear. The odd thing is the poster that called you out has been a member for less then a month. I understand why this happened even if I disagree with it.

I personally dont see that your gear is under priced. I picked up my LB for $650 and its in mint condition. I picked up 2 Cabs for around $700. Sounds to me like you are well with in range on you asking price.

Thats about a fair asking price. I sold a MINT lynch box for $700 shipped and bought my Cab for $700 New Old Stock.
I still give people benefit of the doubt.
Life does move on and there are always going to be con artists.
But people are going to be a little upset since this JUST HAPPENED within this week.
Sucks too.....I am out over $350 myself. :evil:

CarsandGuitars said:

Just bad timing man,no offense.This is really a cool group of folks that just got caught with their pants down as it's a pretty trusting community!!!Hang tight hopefully things will not feel so stale around here and Good Luck with the sale!!!

As I have mentioned 3 times times now. I mean no disrespect to a new member because I too am quite new. I prefaced this and apologized ahead of time.

But there are many people who are NOT familiar with the situation and just want to make sure people are careful. My intent wasn't to hurt anyone here.

It's a good price, just bad timing.

Don't be discouraged...post more pictures..I think people will be more cautious in looking at deals for a while...don't take it personally.

LoD21 said:
As I have mentioned 3 times times now. I mean no disrespect to a new member because I too am quite new. I prefaced this and apologized ahead of time.

But there are many people who are NOT familiar with the situation and just want to make sure people are careful. My intent wasn't to hurt anyone here.

But when you name names, that's like saying "no disrespect, then punching that person in the mouth". You're point is well taken and is being discuss in other threads now. Your comments, however well intended or not disrespected, have blown up to create some very ugly afterburns that will affect not just me but any person from this point forward who may stay away for fear of being called out by name during your witch hunt.

To help those who are concerned, I know that there are other members here that are from the Chicago area, that you trust, who can come out and vouch for the validity of this sale. In the other thread, there were some that threatended me with a baseball bat, but I will assume that those are comments from some ticked off people aimed at RIP Studios and not me.

In the other thread a suggestion was made to let people know about having a receipt. I do have the original receipt(s) from my purchase. I ordered everything at that time. I can take more photos, if anyone needs one of any part of the amp. PM me and I can send them. If you are local and want to come and plug in, PM me and you can have at it.

To be clear, the 1500.00 gets you the head, the cab, the footswitch and ONE of the modules. The other three are available for sale for an additional amount.

The Nuno N4 Relic is NOT included in the sale. It's also NOT for sale. I included it in the photo because it was sitting next to the amp and also because I thought it may spike some conversation. Plus I thought it looked cool in the photo. Little did I know.....

I couldn't interest you in a trade could I? It would enable you to keep at least one of your modules. Could I trade you my RM20B combo for just the head and pay you the difference?

Thanks for the offer, but right now I'm not looking at any trades. I'm covered as far as a combo. I still have 2, (and one at the office). I've got to cash out on this one. Sorry.