• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or Trade RM4/M4 for ENGL Powerball

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Dangerouso

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an RM4 or trade a mint ENGL Powerball w/z-5 footswitch for an RM4/M4. I would do the trade for the RM4 + $1000. I would trade for an M4 straight across. I love the Powerball, but I'm at a point in my life where I just don't need 100 watts any more, and the RM4 or M4 would allow me to power down with a RT2/50 or Mesa Boogie 20/20. I'm in SoCal, so anyone there, we could meet and save on shippinng. Anyone anywhere else, we can work out a shipping deal. PM or reply.

El Dangerouso said:
Sorry, it's U.S., 110/115 volt

no problem, im actualy not sure what ENGL its for me, im thinking change from my Egnater/VHT to ENGL amps :roll:

xspiderfingersx said:
ill do it for my rm100 if youre interested(modules included)

Temping, but I've already bought an RT2/50, so I'm trying to stay rackmount. I figure that if the 50 watts is too much I can either go down to the Mesa 20/20(although I would mourn the loss of the El34/6L6 flexibility) or I can go Weber MASS (with rackmount ears of course). Thanks for the offer though.

what if i tossed some money on top? haha im sooooo down with that head and i dont want to buy one new

I'll sell it outright to you for $1500. I just don't need the RM100, but you could Bay it, and I'll hold the amp for you. The Powerball is mint; I'll be glad to send any photos you'd like.