• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater single channel M4 and 3 modules (2 modded)- SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grunge782

Reaction score
I just moved to an apartment with a friend of mine and I am flat broke. I can't use the majority of my gear for a long time because of volumes and I need cash to pay for rent. Here is the MTS stuff I am selling out of my gear.

SALVATION ORANGE- SOLD
SALVATION NUKE2- SOLD

Egnater single channel M4- SOLD
Clean module- SOLD

Picture002-2.jpg

Salvation modded Orange with 2 internal mids (AD) switch- 400 shipped and paypal

Picture034.jpg

Salvation modded Nuke2 based on deadplate with contour switch, mid shift pot, tight switch. Very versatile high gain and glows in the dark. I will miss this :cry:- 400 shipped and paypal

Picture033.jpg

Randall Clean- 125 shipped and Paypal
Picture036.jpg

PM for more pics and questions.

And no you won't get R.I.P.PED I have good refrences.

I really like that Nuke. I've been wanting to try a Mesa style module since i've never tried the real thing. The price is bit much for me though. You'll find someone to take it though. :)

kylendm said:
I really like that Nuke. I've been wanting to try a Mesa style module since i've never tried the real thing. The price is bit much for me though. You'll find someone to take it though. :)

Thanks man! :)