• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE CUSTOM KIRK RM100 GLOWING LOGO 1 of 3 MADE $Lowered

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evhwolfie

Reaction score
**NEW LOWER PRICE OF $1750** AMP MUST GO THIS WEEK!

Ok, so I'm switching my rig up again and I'm going to be switching to an axe fx, I just dont need a head anymore.

This head is one of three made by Randall for Kirk Hammet, he has two of them, I have the third one, that can be verified with Randall. The head actually glows purple, it looks blue in the picture, the jewel light is also purple. It will come with all three Kirk modules, these modules were tweaked to Kirks exact specs also. I will also include the foot switch, midi cable, and power cable, and a Randall soft cover

Shipping included.

This head is killer and I hate to sell it but I need the money. I have gotten so many comments about this head when I play out, it catches everyone's eye, and it sounds RIDICULOUS

The amp does not have much use on it, I have played out with it twice, other than that its just been sitting in my studio.

All reasonable offers will be considered

Email me with any questions or offers

[email protected]

Not really sorry

the amp is pending sale right now, I am still taking offers though.

Amp is still for sale

Lowered price $1900.00

Anyone wanna grab this thing?

evhwolfie said:
Amp is still for sale

Lowered price $1900.00

Anyone wanna grab this thing?

Pretty tempting dude...you interested in any trades at all...altho' it's going to be pretty specific since about all I have left is my LTD Lynch SuperV guitar...oh and the Jaded Faith dual gain BrahmaPlexi.

No really the only trades I would consider would be either an axe-fx or a macbook pro, if your interested in the amp let me know, I can get it shipped right away, infact ill even over night it for ya, I work for UPS so no big deal.

-Wolfie

Latest posts