• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I really hate to do this but...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Witch

Reaction score
I need to sell the RM100M that I got from Insightibanez last week. It's in near mint shape, with KT77's and KT88's, footswitch with midi cable and power cord. Thid thing roars and the KT 88's really make it pump. No issues with it...I'm just over extended and really need a cash infusion. I'll just stick with the RM50 combo for now and pick up another one when I can afford it. I've also got a Line 6 Flextone 212s cabinet with Eminence Legends and one brand new Eminence Delta Pro 12A rated at 400watts and the speaker everyone went to when the EVM 12L's were of the market. I also have a Carvin Quad-X preamp that has normal rack wear but has just been serviced and sounds amazing. 4 channels, 2 clean, 1 crunch and 1 high gain lead channel with a 5 band graphic EQ, reverb and one of the best noise gates I've ever used.
RM100 is SOLD
Flextone 212s speaker cab is $180.00 pp'd and shipped
Delta Pro 12A is $90.00 shipped.
Quad-X is $225.00 shipped.
TC Electronic Nova System new in the box. $325.00
This is a semi-emergency so any help will be much appreciated.

I'll get some pics up today. There aren't any modules included with it. It's just the head, footswitch and power cord. I have some modules listed for sale in another thread though.

RM100 SOLD pending payment.

Should have pics of the Quad-X soon.

I also have a new in the box TC Electronic Nova System for $325.00.

Yeah, I know they're low, I just need to generate cash and these are some things that don't get much use right now. It's a killer preamp though. Just serviced and really rips.