• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**For sale (2) Randall R212CB 2x12 cabs with v30s**

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evhwolfie

Reaction score
Two of these cabs for sale, both in real good condition, each one has a couple scratches nothing major and a small tear on the tolex in the back.

Selling them because I'm going with powered monitors for my axe fx. there are AWESOME sounding cabs, can be stood up or laid flat, they have rubber feet on both sided, cabs are also slanted. These are PERFECT if your doing a stereo rig, put your rack in the middle and a cab standing up on each side, works awesome.

They come with the casters, mic eliminators, v30s, stereo input and output jacks.

Cabs can be ran as mono or stereo.

Maybe 5-7 hours usage on both of them, both were always hooked up at the same time so they have equal usage.

$350.00 a piece Shipped anywhere in the con-us

$675.00 for both

email or pm me
[email protected]

R212CB-large.jpg

Im located in McHenry, IL

Like I said though I will ship them for free, I work for UPS.

If you live within an hour drive or so ill deliver them.

-Wolfie

Sure I will ship them to canada for free also, you may have to pay some customs fees when it gets up there on your end.

-Wolf