• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evhwolfie

Reaction score
AMP IS SOLD!!!

-Wolfie

dscn2556y.jpg

dscn2557f.jpg

dscn2558.jpg

dscn2559hi.jpg

dscn2560x.jpg

dscn2561f.jpg

Since the stock ones retail for over $2k, this is a very nice price for a collectible piece (1 of 3!!!) :shock: 8)

JKD said:
Since the stock ones retail for over $2k, this is a very nice price for a collectible piece (1 of 3!!!) :shock: 8)

I agree. I want to pull the trigger but I would have to sell at least, if not both, of my RM50's first. I don't think I can pull that off.

Price bump

Lowered to 1500 shipped

Must go by next weekend, if it doesnt sell by tomorrow night its going up on ebay

-Jon

Price bump, had someone interested that backed out, really need the cash.

$1300 shipped with all extras (tubes, cover, etc)

contact me asap

Reasonable offers considered!

[email protected]

Looks like it would an awesome deal for someone!

I'd love to hear the story as to how only you and Kirk have these. You mentioned the modules were tweaked to Kirk's preferences. Any idea what was done to them?

I have a sickness.

Once this lands, I am going to need to move a RM100M and possible a RM50 combo that I picked up from Jeff H at Egnater that has the Egnater grill on it. If there is any interest on either of those things before I post them, let me know.

I thought I could do something good for our -poor german Randall family,
I was to late getting this great amp.
Hate-loosing it !!!

:evil:

headown said:
Hate-loosing it !!!

Don't feel bad, am still waiting for my Green LED version to arrive from RIPStudios to....

Bewitagos1 said:
headown said:
Hate-loosing it !!!

Don't feel bad, am still waiting for my Green LED version to arrive from RIPStudios to....

Are you guys close to getting your money back?

tehuk said:
Bewitagos1 said:
headown said:
Hate-loosing it !!!

one of those life-lessons, the "fool and his money soon parted" chapter of my life.
I was too eager to find a solution to other problems. But I didn't give up, R/D Steve helped out and I am really happy with my RM100/Suhr Modern combo. :wink:

We have similar rigs. I will now have 2 RM100's and a RM50 combo. Add int the modules tweaked for Kirk, and I also have a JF Brahma, JF Scary, stock XTC, and an Egnater single channel DLX.

I too am listening to AIC and Mastodon at the moment. Rock. I wanted a Suhr but settled on a LP Trad Pro and Charvel So Cal. Rig pics to follow soon!

Bewitagos1 said:
tehuk said:
Bewitagos1 said:
headown said:
Hate-loosing it !!!

one of those life-lessons, the "fool and his money soon parted" chapter of my life.
I was too eager to find a solution to other problems. But I didn't give up, R/D Steve helped out and I am really happy with my RM100/Suhr Modern combo. :wink:

eyeball987 said:
We have similar rigs. I will now have 2 RM100's and a RM50 combo. Add int the modules tweaked for Kirk, and I also have a JF Brahma, JF Scary, stock XTC, and an Egnater single channel DLX.

I too am listening to AIC and Mastodon at the moment. Rock. I wanted a Suhr but settled on a LP Trad Pro and Charvel So Cal. Rig pics to follow soon!

the Suhr is nice, after watching Andy Wood playing on the new Suhr 7 String though, am sure one is in my future. Rob's Mod is my favorite at the moment. Still looking to get that MW1 Studio Tool, taxes are coming :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulQzSX0Ynkw

Bewitagos1 said:
eyeball987 said:

the Suhr is nice, after watching Andy Wood playing on the new Suhr 7 String though, am sure one is in my future. Rob's Mod is my favorite at the moment. Still looking to get that MW1 Studio Tool, taxes are coming :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulQzSX0Ynkw

Andy's playing is insane! What Suhr Modern you rocking?