Guitar Fetish Pickups

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
Have any of you guys had any experience with the GFS pickups? http://store.guitarfetish.com/index.html I had a band mate show me this site, saying he had heard some very good things about their pickups. They are very reasonably priced, and seem to be made well - even hand-wound in some instances. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a couple pups, as I have a couple older, lower quality guitars that I'd like to upgrade. Once I got to looking around their site, it seems like they carry a lot of other gear that's quality stuff at a bargain price? Anyone dealt with this company before? If so, what are your thoughts? Are they as good as they sound, or cheap as their prices?

Hi,

I have a set, not sure which, (guy I bought the guitar from put them in and didn't remember) in my Sheraton. They have "vintage vibe" and a PAF "flavor" too soft for rock, acceptable for jazzing and some blues. They seem to be responsive to the guitar controls, a lot more than my other guitars.

They have dozens of models to choose from. Ive never heard them but at their super low price, why not

Don't know if you would like them, but Smits Pickups have some amazing fat tones for hard to please Guitar players. Big fat tones.