crazy guitar shapes

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarGod87

Reaction score
I ran across a guitar company that made all sorts of crazy shaped guitars marketed torwards the metal sub genres. I want to say it was Halo guitars but I looked at their website and I don't see the guitars I saw a few years back. Can anyone recommend any guitar companies that manufacture "metal" gutiars?

DBZ is fairly new and has some metal guitars (Dark Side Series). The only other two i know that are popular are BC Rich and Bernie Rico Jr. I checked out Halo guitars and they do have some interesting shapes...especially for bass guitars. Anther you might want to check out is Onyx Forge which is a custom guitar company run by a guy in California. Some of the stuff on his website looks pretty cool.

http://onyxforgeguitars.com/

Here are some real metal guitars :lol:
http://liquidmetalguitar.com/guitars/m1
I wonder how they sound...

Halo used to market more toward the metal genre,I guess they didnt catch on as well,Ive noticed that they have gotten more into the traditional shapes now...I think they even have a tele......Dean has quite a few metal shapes still available....BC rich would be a good and more affordable place to look,well the imports anyway..the Moser,USA Rich's and Ricos are quite expensive....Kxk also does some custom metal guitars,but are pricey as well....try ebay...alot of times if you type in rnadom search terms you can find cool and inexpensive stuff...I found a really awesome semihollow tele insanely cheap that way...

I have a BC Rich imported Mockingbird, I can vouch for it, the others are made in China, and well, you know...

I had newer Dean Z, pretty good too, needed hardware tho. got a lot of compliments on the brazilburst finish.

The new DBZ guitars look pretty good too.

Have fun!

Latest posts