Well I'm officially out of the MTS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarGod87

Reaction score
Just traded my RM100 for a Peavey 5150ii and this thing is amazing. The whole modded module thing was getting to me and it was just to much for me too. But this Peavey is sounding great and the lead sound is amazing. I don't even need a third channel. The single dirty channel has plenty of oomph to the chugging rhythm sound that I've been looking for with the RM100.

Yes, that punch to the chest is something the Randall lack...MTS is super clear, articulatre, & versatile, but once you realize the tone you want, other amps can really knock you over

I agree. The randall didn't have the punch like the 5150. I was always tweaking my RM trying to find it. I'm going to shoot for a JVM next. I kinda miss the modules though. I thought it was a great idea but I may be going the digital route with my GSP1101

I'm glad you're enjoying the 5150ii. Its a beast!

The RM100 is working great. Thanks very much for working the trade with me!

Mattfig said:
Sorry to see ya go but I'm glad you found what you were after!

See ya in a few months! :wink:

I'm thinking the same thing

I for one would never go for another amp if was am unable to hang on to my RM4
no matter how much a SLO would appeal to me

I had a 5150 ...Im kinda old school..and after a while it just wasnt me......all gain all the time gets old...
so I wound up back at MTS-World.

for me it works...I can totally understand people who like other amps, though. That's cool.
GtrGeorge