VADER cabs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempora

Reaction score
Hey i was looking at adding another cab to my rig. I currently have a mesa boogie 4x12. I came across a very new and unknown make called vadercabs. This compay have been about since 05 and only make cabs for guitar or bass. They make every order as a custom and these things are still very cheap. They are made for metal and can produce up to 600 watts of pure power. Most of the brutal death metal bands are using them e.g pig destroyer and suffocation. They are built for crushing low end and crisp highs. I was wondering if any one else had seen these awsome cabs about. Cheers

Looks to me like they are designed after the Warhead cabinets from Randall. The 2X15 is almost identical and the only difference with the 4X12 is the Eminence Legends in the Vader vs. the Vintage 30's in the Warhead cab. Nice though, I used to have a 2X15 Warhead cab and regret selling it. HUGE bottom end. Maybe I will have to pick one of these up eventually.

Latest posts