Noise Reducer/Suppressor

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefighter1428

Reaction score
Anybody have any good recommendations for a good Noise Reduicer/Suppressor??

Heres my new setup:
Randall RM4
BBE Sonic max.
Furman Power con.
TC G Major
Chandler Tube Driver
Digitech GFX 1 Twin Tube
and then my pedal board is pretty much the same as David Gilmours "Animals" Board. Thanks

I've tried them all (Boss, MXR,etc.) and IMHO they seem to color my sound and take away from my tone. I recommend the ISP Decimator, you wont be disappointed. :D

Cool thanks!! I have been looking at it and wondering if I want to spend the extra for the rackmount version.... I think just run the pedal version behind my rack might work.... THanks again!

I use rackmount Rocktron hush units thru the amps effect loop, works like a champ.

Hey I spent all my money on the other stuff... I can not afford both now... Maybe in june for my bday....

isp has to be set too high to work and then it cuts away all your tone, they have a new one that might be better but costs more. that s what the one i had did but maybe i use too much gain :wink: ns-2 works great for me. i had a rackmount hush super c and i couldn't it to do anything at all on a 5150

Latest posts