Mesa Mark V released today!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droptrd

Reaction score
Check out mesas website. the Mark V is finally here. I gotta have one. I sold my Mark IV a long time ago to get a rectifier and ive been kicking myself ever since. The mark IV is the tightest, most *** kickin rock/metal amp ive ever played through ( once i figured out how to tweak it LOL!) Im very excited to here the new Mark V. Might have to sell off my MTS gear...

Something to add to my GAS list, along with various ENGL products, a couple of different power amps, and the Mesa Road King =/.

This has been the most anticipated thing over at HC. ****-ton of threads about it over there. I owned a Trem-O-Verb but have always wanted a Mark series head. Looks pretty nice though...love the opportunity to mess around with it for a few hours.

I cant wait to try one. I called my local GC and asked if they had any Mark V's yet. The moron on the phone replied "uh, they dont make those anymore." then I said "no, that the Mark IV" Then the Moron said "No, they dont make the Mark V's anymore either".

Sometimes i wonder what the criteria is for getting a job at Guitar Center? "Can you spell your name" Uh, my first name or last name? "good enough! your hired!" LOL!

Saw some videos on it at namm, sounded pretty fantastic from what I saw. looks killer too

droptrd said:
I cant wait to try one. I called my local GC and asked if they had any Mark V's yet. The moron on the phone replied "uh, they dont make those anymore." then I said "no, that the Mark IV" Then the Moron said "No, they dont make the Mark V's anymore either".

Sometimes i wonder what the criteria is for getting a job at Guitar Center? "Can you spell your name" Uh, my first name or last name? "good enough! your hired!" LOL!
Apparently so. Sadly, if I move to Philly, that's where I'm gonna try and get a job LOL! I'll be their best employee and I'll get fired after the first week for making the others look bad.