My First, New Gibson Les Paul Gothic Guitar

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insightibanez

Reaction score
I wanted to share the good news with everyone. I just bought my first Gibson Les Paul, and its a Gothic!!! I'm really excited about it, can't wait to play it. My buddy Dustin "The Hunter" has the Flying V version, ever since then I've always wanted one.

But for ever action, theres always an opposite and equal reaction. Haven said that, this purchase has forced me to sell two of my Pete modded modules (Recto, Ultra, or Brahma) to pay for my pruchase. :cry: I'm not sure which one I'm going to keep, but keep checking the Randall classifieds. They'll be up for sale soon!!!!!

Well here it is:

GibsonGothicLesPaulStudio002.jpg

GibsonGothicLesPaulStudio007.jpg

Nice! I got a LP Standard 2008 a couple months ago. Great guitar (even though I do need a nut fix, it's not nearly as deep as it should be).

Very sweet! Gotta love them Paul's :p

My buddy has the Gothic Explorer and he claims it's probably one of, if not his favorite guitar for heavy music. It sounds REALLY thick and weighs a TON!!!

Nice!@!@ I used to have one of those too. One of the best sounding guitars ive ever owned.

Thats pretty nice, i had one of those and a Menace Les paul a while back.

I really miss my menace.

I have the same, but very much more rocked ! :lol:
A X2N PU in the bridge with a black cover.
Sounds great in this guitar !!!

Cheers!!!

Sweet Congrats!

I have the whole 1st Generation Gothic Family (LP, SG, V, EXP) and the Gothic II LP.

They are sweet axes. I have SD Blackouts in the Gothic II.

My Gothic Les Paul is my main axe!
The one you got looks new, but they haven't made them in years?! Great deal...

remeber those vodoo Lps that came out- right after they discontinued the Gothics, the voodoo looked similar but had some red mixed into the scheme

Those pickups are a big upgrade over the stock? I really like the stock 490/498s....

crankyrayhanky said:
My Gothic Les Paul is my main axe!
The one you got looks new, but they haven't made them in years?! Great deal...

remeber those vodoo Lps that came out- right after they discontinued the Gothics, the voodoo looked similar but had some red mixed into the scheme

Those pickups are a big upgrade over the stock? I really like the stock 490/498s....

I second that, the Gothic is my favorite guitar!!!!