Strings and Picks - Bulk Purchase?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGKAHUNA

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online dealer where I can buy picks and strings in bulk? Do strings come in cases? :?:

While my gear purchases seem to be winding down I'll need to stock up on maintenance type stuff....strings, picks, tubes, fuses etc.

Thanks! :D

I beleive MUsicians friend hhas package deals. Look on there website if that doesn't work call them and speakers with someone from sales, they should be able to help you out.

In the search field, type in "Guitar Strings Bulk"

Check this out. I do alot of bizz with these guys.

http://www.juststrings.com/guitar.html

I usually just wait for the 10 packs of 10 gauge D Addarios to come up on MF's stupid deal of the day.

I bought 3 last time, this was like a year and a half ago and I've still got another unopened 10 pack.

As far as picks, once I bought a 100 pack of Tortex from Samash, probably about 2 years ago, and I'm not even halfway through it.

I have used GHS Boomers for as long as I can remember. I havent tried the D Addarios yet. I used Tortex picks forever, the green ones, until I tried out he Dunlop Jazz 3. Now when I pick up the Tortex it feels like a boat paddle. :D

When I got my Dunlop Tortex Jazz picks I got a pack of 3 dozen. That was about 10 months ago and I still have like 20 (or more) I think.