Eminence speakers

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my GB12 and Private Jacks. Both are obviously "Greenback" styled. I'm looking to get some Wizards and maybe a Texas Heat to try out. I also love my old Celestion G12-65. I didn't think the Tone Spotter quite nailed the same tone. Could have been a break in thing.
I have tried the Cannibas, it's good. Uh maybe I should clarify, the speaker sounded good. 8) The Swamp Thang was cool, but a very distinctive tone. You have to commit to it. It reminded me of the Billy Gibbons, Tejas era tone. Kinda funky in agood way, not exactly where I want to hang my hat though. What a cool line of speakers they have to choose from though, quite versatile and you will find what you are looking for and most importantly, they didn't SELL OUT and have them made in China. What is Celestion thinking anyway?

China,What were they thinking.I had a randall 412 XL loaded with vin 30s and when I got done with my new cab, the govs just took over.Even the 212x15 cab loaded with legends was bad a** and the private jack cab I built was right up there,different sound but a very good sound.So thats when I paired the govs with the jacks and wham!!! what a n awesome sound.My friend wheeled his 1960 over thinking it was all magical with his greenbacks and now his 1960 is loaded with Eminence.I would really like to try some others but I am so satisfied completely with the sounds that I am getting :D

I'm running Texas Heats in all my cabs right now. Alone in my 2x12 Combo and 2x12 Cab and in an X Pattern with Celestion G12T75's in my 4x12. I love them (Obviously) and they're Cheap to boot