RM 22 no sound

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe6

Reaction score
Hey everyone ,I finally gave in and bought an rm 22 and the mr scary and grail modules. Its got power ,the el84s are lit as well as the footswitch and the lights on the front. But I get no sound. I plugged in my other head and found its not the speakers or the cable. Im thinkin maybe the power tubes ,fuse right? Hope so but I cant find this little fuse in any store or gas station. ,Im going to the music store tomorow but anyone have this issue ? If it aint the fuse I dont know what to do Im supposed to audition on tuesday for a band and wanted to bring what Ill be using . Any help would be appreciated thanks ,I hope to be posting a lot of positive posts ,dont mean to start out with this kinda post but im frustrated. Thanks

Joe6 said:
Hey everyone ,I finally gave in and bought an rm 22 and the mr scary and grail modules. Its got power ,the el84s are lit as well as the footswitch and the lights on the front. But I get no sound. I plugged in my other head and found its not the speakers or the cable. Im thinkin maybe the power tubes ,fuse right? Hope so but I cant find this little fuse in any store or gas station. ,Im going to the music store tomorow but anyone have this issue ? If it aint the fuse I dont know what to do Im supposed to audition on tuesday for a band and wanted to bring what Ill be using . Any help would be appreciated thanks ,I hope to be posting a lot of positive posts ,dont mean to start out with this kinda post but im frustrated. Thanks

i assume this has been figured out?

if not...please call 847-643-5120

actually no ,we tried fuses tubes etc. I just returned it and have another in the mail as we speak. great customer service ,cant wait for the amp to arrive.

Latest posts