Discussion for both Egnater & Randall modular amps
Moderators: guitarguy510, ned
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:16 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Last edited by rlord1974
on Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Good transactions: HughJasol; Rising Farce; k9blek; Lucius; Mike P.; JKD; SacredGroove; crankyrayhanky; studio289; jpadilla128; mfred; Fxrfxr; bduersch; angra04
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:52 pm
Seems odd. Mine go dead silent when turned all the way down.
RM4 - RT2/50 - 2 NXT 4-12 cabs - G-System - EV RE2 wireless
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:09 pm
- Location: Indiana
i can't say this is your issue, but i had an amp were the Master Volume lost it's ground connection thus doing exactly what your saying.
- Donating Member
- Posts: 5686
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Hurtling through space on a wet rock.
Weird...It should cut completely off when at zero...Sounds like you have a leaky faucet...Wish I had a solution...If you wiggle the pot does it crack and snap?